Persuasive writing

We have been doing persuasive writing I have improved using statistics and facts, I learnt how to close off my writing . Here is my writing

Why Kobe Bryant is one of the greatest basketball Kobe Bryant is one of the greatest basketball players of all time, Let me tell you why. Kobe Bryant has 5 rings he won by defeating the Pacers,Sixers,Nets,Magic and Celtics. He is a 2 time M.V.P (Most Valuable Player) He has all time great teammates like Shaq,Derek fisher,Lamar Odom and Steve Nash.     

Over 50% of people think he is the most skilled player of alltime which is true because he has good shooting,ball handling and his footwork. His finals record is 5-2, which is one of the best finals records. He is 4 on the all-time scoring chart, above Michael Jordan and Shaq. He has 33,643 points all-time.Kobe Bryant had the best mentality in the league of alltime during a game he dislocated his finger and his trainer popped it back in and still played the rest of the game.Now ask yourself is anyone better?. That is why he is one of the greatest players of alltime.